Inspired by classic American design and craftsmanship, the Lincoln King Quilt proudly displays 8 point patchwork stars of denim blue, ruby red, and tan based plaids in a star chain pattern. All cotton and hand quilted, the Lincoln exudes timeless Americana culture.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable cotton/linen blend shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on textured marzipan cotton flax fabric
- 8-point star patches consist of denim blue, ruby, and marzipan-based plaids in star chain pattern
- Straight edge with .5" marzipan cotton flax binding
- Reverses seersucker fabric with denim blue ticking striped fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced