National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Quilt
National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars California King Quilt presents a fresh take on VHCs popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8 point star patches on the outer border.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid cotton fabrics
- 8-POINTED STAR: Center confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.