National Quilt Museum Poinsettia Block Sham
The floral poinsettia has been used for many purposes from ancient medical salves to cherished dyes. The long standing tradition and utility of this valued floral is the inspiration of the Poinsettia Block Standard Sham. A giant red poinsettia peeks out from the inside of green leaves and is surrounded by borders of green and a red, green and tan plaid. 100% cotton, reverses to solid khaki base with three ties and finished with solid green binding.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on festive red, green, and tan plaid and solid fabrics
- Stenciled red and green poinsettia in center accented with deep green sashing
- Straight edge with .5" deep green plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid khaki cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced